Financial and Strategic Advice
As well as providing advice specific to disposals, acquisitions or financing, we also provide strategic, financial and commercial advice to a number of clients.
We use our expertise to assist clients who may wish to supplement their existing capabilities, either in the form of a retained, on-going relationship or by appointing us to carry out specific projects on their behalf. In some cases, a Ballard Evans director may join the client’s board of directors in a non-executive role.
Our role will include consideration of financial and commercial matters, including the following:
- Financial performance and position
- Liaising with funders
- Funding requirements and structure
- Management/staffing structure and
- Consideration of management succession
- Financial reporting requirements (e.g. monthly/quarterly management accounts)
- Analysis of capital expenditure requirements
- Advise on key risks to the business
- Contractual matters
- Potential acquisition targets
- Ultimate exit strategies
We also offer an advisory service to a small number of start-up businesses. We work alongside high calibre management teams with sector knowledge and experience, help to develop a business plan, source the required funding and advise on general corporate matters.
Our aim is to provide our clients with a partner-led approach offering creative solutions to the issues and problems faced by small and medium sized private companies.
If you would like to discuss any of these matters, please contact :
Tel: +44 (0)161 836 6870